Currently, I am writing a little series involving a product I recently discovered, ZeroTier. Many people seem interested in how I am using it for personal use. So spending a few nights writing up my thoughts, the how to’s, and grabbing some screenshots along the way.
Below is a bulleted list of post titles for the series.
- Part 1: ZeroTier and making a multi-site LAN (MAN?)
- Part 2: Build the router VM(s)
- Part 3: Setup router to use the routing VM(s)
- Part 4: Test everything including breaking it!
- Part 5: Bonus! Use ZeroTier as mobile VPN.
- Part 6: Double Bonus! Configure anycast pihole DNS
I hope this is a nice little list of topics/points that will cover the subject well. Once I have all the core parts written I will post them all back to back (minutes apart) and link them here as well.
(edit 2018-12-07, Updated Part 4 & 5 to have links, Added Part 6 text.)